- State Registration for Carrier's LLC
- Annual State Registration Filing
- Federal Tax Identification Number
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA): Department of Transportation (DOT)/MC Authority
- BOC-3 Process Agent Filing
- UCR Filing
- IRP Registration
- Drug & Alcohol Policy Consortium Membership
- Drug & Alcohol Testing as required by FMCSA
- Customized Drug & Alcohol Carrier Policy & Cellphone Policy
- License & Insurance for Semi-Tractor & Refrigerated Trailer
- Carrier's Equipment Maintenance Files
- Driver Exam Reports Submitted to FMCSA/DOT
- Permits and Bonds
- FMCSA/DOT Safety Audits
- TransFlo Scanning System
- Fuel Card & Cash Advances
- Tractor Graphics
- IFTA registration, stickers, fuel & road tax filings
- 2290 Heavy Highway Use Tax Filings
- Kentucky Highway Use Account
- New York HUT Account
- New Mexico Weight Distance Account
- SCAC/Alpha Code
- Pre-Pass, EZ Pass, Scale By-Pass Transponders
- Complete Driver Qualification Files
- MCS-150 Updates Required by FMCSA
- Maintenance & Tire Repair at Boise, ID facility
- Annual DOT Equipment Inspections
- No Down Time for Major Repairs. Tractors & Trailers Are Available for Temporary Lease
- Nationwide Truck & Trailer Roadside Assistance Program available upon request
- Extended Warranties are available for equipment
- Complete Administrative Staff Available at Boise, ID Facility
- Dispatchers are available 24/7
- Affordable Certified Public Accountant recommended & available to handle the carrier's annual tax filings
- Laundry, Shower & Driver's Lounge available at Boise, ID Facility; Wi-Fi & Fax
The saying goes: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." This statement does not apply at Ultimate. The proof is in my bank account and my desire to do a great job with Ultimate.
We all work together as a team. You are not just “another driver” with Ultimate -- you truly get to experience being treated with the dignity and respect you deserve as an independent owner operator, without all the stress.
I have received far better treatment from Ultimate for my efforts, than from any other company I have ever worked with. You will actually own your truck and not be paying for something you will never own. They are awesome! My dispatcher, Ray, truly cares about my success.
Jim Cameron; Owner - Cameron Transfer, LLC
As a female owner-operator, and being a small person in height; I feel like I am finally being treated as an equal partner with a company who has helped me get my life back on track.
During my 14 years of OTR driving, Ultimate is the best company I have ever worked for. They truly care about me and my needs. For the first time as a driver, I am being treated with dignity, respect, and compassion.
I was skeptical at first, but everything Bill and The Ultimate Team promise; they follow through with their promises. Their program was actually “undersold” to me. It’s even better than what I thought it would be.
Ultimate has enabled me to meet, and exceed, my personal goals and expectations. I can now afford to do things with my family and friends. Thanks to Ultimate, I am in a financial position to be able to buy a new home. This is as green as the grass gets.
Lois Henson; Owner - Shortstack Logistics, LLC